Leaves are like clouds, I never tire of admiring the color. One of the gifts for me in writing, is that I see the world through different eyes. I see simple things and get to write about them. It is like my eyes are opened to color, shapes, simple objects: a tree trunk, a bird, leaves, clouds, waves, a fence, a person sitting on a park bench, a smile. I am grateful for this practice of writing poetry, for I see so much more.
I hope that through following this blog, you see so much more around you, as well. I hope it is a wonderful day for you.
- Colors of Autumn (dutchindianwoman.com)
- Autumn Awe – by Coral Swieringa (livingasapprentices.wordpress.com)
- Autumn Awe – by Coral Swieringa (livingasapprentices.com)
- Autumn Leaves (unduecreativity.wordpress.com)
- Autumn Colors Upon My Skin (teacher-preneur.com)