What a joy it is to hear the many tunes of the cardinal. I have a resident cardinal family that seems to be here pretty much all year-long, but in the spring and fall, I have about a dozen cardinals that come to eat here for about 10-minutes in the late morning. I can have as many as 6-7 couples that flock to the area, and then move on. My resident cardinals live in the tree right outside my window. Sometimes I will be awakened in the morning to one of their tunes. I smile now, because I recognize that it is their tones. It is such a gift to live on the edge of the woods.
The rains here have pretty much yet to start. I wish it would “just” remain an autumn rain. Many blessings to all. Be safe in the storm.
- Rain Beats on Rain (hokku.wordpress.com)
- A touch of Autumn (canucksintheuk.wordpress.com)
- Foto Friday: Autumn a Mosaic (ctocfriendspirations.wordpress.com)
- Autumn in Indy (lifeandwrite.com)
- Autumn Aspirations (whattheflicka.com)
- Autumn’s Tide (greenlightlady.wordpress.com)
- Embracing Autumn (designtrolls.wordpress.com)
- Autumn (rjptalk.wordpress.com)