I was dabbling a little while ago with SketchBookX, a drawing app – teaching myself how to create with it, and I created this abstract. I thought it would make a cool card, but never did anything with it. The other day I was creating something else with the app and came upon this piece and I thought it would be fitting to give it a little poem…and so I did. Lots of learning for me with a little seasonal fun. I hope you enjoy.
May your heart be warmed today with the blessings of knowing you are in my thoughts.
- Haiku and Limerick (beforeabeyondz.wordpress.com)
- Haiku: Autumn Clouds… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Autumn Cathedral – A Collaboration (caddoveil.com)
- Here comes autumn! (myphotoreflections.wordpress.com)
- Stab At Haiku (tchistorygal.wordpress.com)
- Haiku for Autumn Running (ccooper.typepad.com)
- Haiku: Autumn… (eof737.wordpress.com)