It Rained Today
I had fun today following a thought and creating around it bringing several haiku together to create a greater whole. I sat writing the other day looking out the window at the shower of raining yellow leaves…and I took a moment to write.
I hope you enjoy and find an opportunity to watch the leaves of green change . . . smile.
- Haiku Heights Prompt: Rain (readinpleasure.wordpress.com)
- Four Haiku Masters from Japan: A Celebration of Matsuo Basho, Masoka Shiki, Yosa Buson, and Kobayashi Issa (shafiqah1.wordpress.com)
- Monday Morning Hearsay: Haiku + Rilke (businesslitigationatty.com)
- Hump Day Haiku (talichaj.com)
- Haiku Heights Haiku A Day September Challenge (readinpleasure.wordpress.com)