These recent photos accompanying my haiku were taken at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA. If you ever get to the area, I certainly hope you will plan a visit there. They have wonderful events year round in addition to their lovely gardens. More than touring the gardens, I enjoy resting on the lawn and just taking in the environment. I am not near enough to go there and write, but it would be a wonderful place to rest, read, write, and draw.
The fountains were mesmerizing in their poetry.
- Reminder: Longwood Gardens’ Blockbuster Light Installation By Bruce Munro Debuts This Saturday, June 9; Watch An Awesome Time-Lapse Video Of The Installation (uwishunu.com)
- Groundcovers, Thinking Outside the Box (carolynsshadegardens.com)
- LED Flowers at Longwood Gardens is Bruce Munro’s Latest Work (greenpacks.org)
- Longwood Gardens’ Light Installations By Bruce Munro Debuts June 9: New Images Of The 23-Acre Exhibit, After-Hours SmART Nights, Culinary DeLIGHT Dinners In The Garden And More (uwishunu.com)
- Longwood Gardens Offering Some Summer Fun! (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- Longwood Gardens Part 2: At Night (carolynsshadegardens.com)
- Monet-Inspired Fun (simple-pleasures.org)