I recently visited a farm with llamas and got to take some photos. This guy was either watching me thoroughly or wanting his picture taken, nonetheless, it was fun to hang out with him. They are very contemplative animals – it is like you wish you could read their thought bubbles. Around our area right now, the heat of the day, does almost force you to pause often…did I say I was not a fan of the heat? Regardless of the heat, I hope you take time today to pause.
- Caution, cuteness. (sarahshortstack.wordpress.com)
- Of horses, llamas and circles (thriftycook.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fleeting Moment (annablakeblog.com)
- Llamas visit Faddegon’s this Saturday and farmlife stuff. (timesunion.com)
- Planning An Exciting And Adventurous Vacation (slideshare.net)
- Three-legged llama is first ever to get false limb (thesun.co.uk)