Gold Sedum Heart
If you have followed me for a while, you know that I love to find hearts in nature. For weeks, perhaps a month or two, if I am honest, I have been working at my table and watching this one gold sedum plant grow. I kept thinking that looks like a heart, I should take a picture of that, but then I never did. I think it wanted me to take a picture of it, because the heart never disappeared. I was sitting this morning and typing – and when I type, I look out the window and “let my brain work”…and I realized that the gold heart was still there. With a knowing smile, I took the picture, and I wanted to share it with you. Once again, I hope you see love and hearts around you today. Blessings.
- Medley of Texture and Color (compassrosestrategic.typepad.com)
- Living Roof (plainsongschool.typepad.com)
- New Plants (lexisworks.wordpress.com)
- My favorite things (scracklep.wordpress.com)
- Garden Obsession (cherylkirknoll.blogspot.com)
- And the Rain Refreshes… (myheartsmission.com)