We Are Connected – Tanka
I tried my hand at another tanka. I would love to have feedback, if you have any… Perhaps you get the idea that I recently went to the ocean, I did. We are about two hours from the shore – and a day trip called our names. It was wonderful, actually cool, but pleasantly beautiful. The ocean was so inviting. I did not get to go in the water, but they say this year, on the east coast (US), the waters are three weeks ahead of schedule with temperature due to the warm winter and spring. Somehow for me there is more beauty by the water than in the water regardless of the temperature.
Anyway, it was fun to write… I hope you enjoy.
- “The May Queen” – a Tanka Trio (caddoveil.wordpress.com)
- In-form Poet – Tanka (cloudfactor5.wordpress.com)
- Nina’s Gone: (8 tankas in 7-5-7 time) © (femficatio.com)
- “Tanka” by Sonia Sanchez (thenightlypoem.com)
- Roses ~ Two Tanka (elingrace.wordpress.com)
- Message from Beyond – A Tanka (atransitoryyes.wordpress.com)
- Coyote Tanka (kyotzeta.wordpress.com)