Sharing the Harvest
A second tanka! Yesterday I wrote my first tanka and shared a little about the format. I thought as a learning process, I might continue to write tanka for a few days. I always invite constructive feedback regarding form.
I wrote this tanka after watering the garden. I smiled when I wrote it – you never know what is going to come out – because I have been following a friend’s journey with her slugs (on Facebook), and now I am dealing with them too. So, Sandy, if you read this post, this one is for you.
I hope it is a slug free day wherever you are – may you know the peace and joy of the sunshine in your heart.
- Take Five . . . (haikudoodle.wordpress.com)
- “Tanka” by Sonia Sanchez (thenightlypoem.com)
- In-form Poet – Tanka (cloudfactor5.wordpress.com)
- Enable Me – a four stanza Tanka poem (inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com)
- “Poem In My Pocket”–4/26/12 (step-on-a-crack.com)
- Message from Beyond – A Tanka (atransitoryyes.wordpress.com)
- A Little Something Extra from Robert Lee Brewer (patmarcantel.com)