It is always a lovely site to see the swans with their young. There is a funny juxtaposition though, and that is while it is so serene to sit and watch them, the parents are viciously on guard. Nonetheless, you cannot help admiring such beauty.
Happy Monday to all of you. May you find serenity in what you do, with much joy…and wherever you are, don’t get too close to the protective mama’s…smile
- Check Out This Adorable Origami-Wrapped Soap (bellasugar.com)
- Origami:A science with many applications (ccdc12.wordpress.com)
- Crazy Origami Masks by Joel Cooper (flipflipmeheidi.com)
- sketchbook challenge – origami 2 – Lunar Moth Landing (bwieler.wordpress.com)
- Know When to Fold ’em… (romancingthestones.wordpress.com)
- How-To: Origami Star Lantern (craftzine.com)