Rhythm of Spring
I personally like dandelions. I think they are beautiful. I like to eat them, (have had) dandelion wine, and appreciate their medicinal purposes. I respect, however, the prolificness of their nature, and the challenges that causes for many. I get that, especially when the yard is consumed with the flora and the under earth, the root system. But just for today, because it is only a photo, take a moment to ponder the beauty. I promise the root system will not reach that far to you…smile.
- Spring Flower (sfnowak.com)
- Taraxacum (solsticetree.wordpress.com)
- Look around and down (weeklygrist.wordpress.com)
- Please Don’t Eat the Hyacinths (But it’s okay to drink the dandelions) (mycookinglife.com)
- dandelion inspiration (illopro.blogspot.com)
- People need to be more like dandelions (anitakellam.wordpress.com)