Last Scents of Winter
Haigas just for fun! When friends get together they create…brownies, coffee, haiga/haiku, thoughts, and fun. It was that kind of day…not too serious, but certainly enjoyable. We cooked together, created haiga, and shared them with each other with a good laugh. Based on our two haiga and the fact that we both used the word, wafting, can you tell that it smelled great in the kitchen? (It tasted “wonderfully good”, too.) If you were here, you woulded have been part of the merry-making, so I invite you now, to breathe in, smell the cinnamon, and imagine the joy. Hope it is a wonderfully, restful day.
- #26 February 2012: NaHaiWriMo; Haiga ~ The Dance Begins (19planets.wordpress.com)
- #21 February 2012: NaHaiWriMo; Haiga ~ Butterfly Opera (19planets.wordpress.com)
- #27 February 2012: NaHaiWriMo; Haiga ~ Theme Prompt – “Write a Deliberately Bad Haiku” (19planets.wordpress.com)
- First haiga by me of course! (knot2share.wordpress.com)
- My Best Wishes With This Special “Haiga” (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)
- Cherry Blossom Haiga (tasmith1122.wordpress.com)