Liebster Blog Award
Wow! I was so excited today to be honored by thoughtofvg http://thoughtofvg.wordpress.com/ with the Liebster Blog Award. I am loving the process of learning about, and writing forms of japanese poetry, specifically, haiku and haiga. I am thrilled to be recognized for the poetry and photos…what a gift.
The award was started to in order to be given to excellent bloggers, with fewer than 200 followers recognition for their efforts and promotion to a larger audience.
There are some simple rules for the recipient of a Liebster Blog Award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog 2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you (for some great poetry and creative writing, check out http://thoughtofvg.wordpress.com/) 3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog 4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below) 5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog
I would like to give the Liebster Blog Award to the following blogs, for they not only inspire me with creativity, but they also invite me into deeper thought. I recognize them as quality, outstanding blogs, and I hope you do too.
1. Poems From Oostburg, Wisconsin http://wp.me/Kh0S – Ellen Olinger is an inspiration to me. I appreciate her poetry and emphases.
2. The Right Mood http://wp.me/1xJYg – There is so much inspiration for me through this site; the haikus and photos…I honor Laura’s gifts.
3. Have a Dream http://wp.me/ruK1 – Michael, is a genuine soul, and it comes forth in his blog. I love to read Michael’s ponderings.
4. ClownRhymes http://wp.me/1VMfl – Cory makes me laugh. I love the gift of humor and poetry…it seems like it comes so naturally.
5. Maze A Day http://wp.me/1EfEZ – Warren has fantastic talent. I wait every day to receive his maze and maze puzzles. I also appreciate how he has thought integrated into each maze.
I hope you take time to check out all of these blogs. There is so much talent in the blog-world…and these folks are definitely a part of that fold. Thanks again, thoughtofvg…back at you in admiration.